Newbie in devon :)

Freyj4z

hey everyone,
i stumbled across this website looking for a SW recipe and decided to join, i really really am struggling with losing weight and i have tried to buddy up with someone but i just find myself getting jealous if they lose more weight than me and then i feel self concious and comfort eat.....i really would like some support from other people that arnt competitive.
i unfortunetly cannot join slimming world as i dont have the 5 pound a week spare to go...but im trying to find something that works well for me...im afraid im a little lost..
^_^

Heyyyyyy!

I know the feeling about not having an extra fiver a week! I'm struggling to pay it but needs must! So you had any ideas about which plan your thinking of starting? I'm on SW! Which is realllyyyyyyy easy! :)

But anyway....

Welcome!!! :)

Sarah x

I am new on this forum too. Am hoping to pick up lots of tips and motivation too. What diet are ou going to do? good luck with your weight loss journey.

I'm on slimming world my opinion it's better than weight watchers cos with WW they use a lot of their banded stuff which can be expensive where as slimming world concentrates on what's already in your cupboards! Look into it online :) what you been trying so far? Thanks :) good luck with yours too! :) x

Welcome, you cant go wrong on slimming world it has worked for me and although ive only been a member on here for a few weeks i have found loads of great recipes and support so even though you cannot afford to goto a group you can still follow the slimming world formula and have great success.

Good luck with whichever diet you chose. :D

Back