Newbie in need of help!!

Hi guys, I'm starting lipotrim tomorrow and I'm a bit nervous. This is such a huge lifestyle change. I've decided to keep this from my family at the moment, for various reasons, so don't really have a huge support network. I'd love it if some of you guys could keep an eye on my blog. I'm trying to figure out how to use this site, so will in turn follow lots of yours (bear with me). Any hints and tips would be greatly appreciated. Thank you do much xxx

Lots if hints and tips on here! Look on page two i think n ive written a long post on tips for newbies. Ill bump the post up for you :)

Good luck and will be following. It will be the best thing you do x

Hi William. I can't see your blog entry :confused:. I've hardly told anyone I'm on LT only very close family and friends (about 5 people in total!). Definitely read Goose's thread for tips for newbies. Also, please post on this forum aswell and you will get plenty of support. Best of luck for Day 1.

Hi Williams,

Before I even started my lipotrim journey I spent a good couple of months reading this forum. I then felt very prepared and part of it before I'd even started. It was a great success for me a couple of years back.

When I started I only told two close people I work with (and often had lunch with) and my son who I lived with. Having support from my son at home was crucial (he was 16 bless him and was great) as food was being eaten and prepared. Once when I was pottering in the kitchen I saw his leftover bean burger and it looked delicious, so thought one bite won't hurt. He fell about laughing in the front room when he heard me yucking and okay swearing a bit..... he'd put washing up liquid on it!! (why didn't just put in the bin I don't know) but then he said - he'd gotten a laugh so all was good.

Good luck and use this forum for support. I'm not an advocate of 'food secrets' as that has caused lots of people issues with food in the first place. If you don't wish to completely share your new regime just say you are trying something new when they ask.

Celebrate it rather than feel shame. xx

Have been reading lots of posts on here for tips et cetera, including yours goose. I've decided not to tell my family as I want it to be a surprise when I start losing weight. I will tell them when they ask, and my boyfriend is aware, and fully supportive. I'm not sure why you can't see my blog Busy Mum, maybe it's something I've done wrong, any suggestions?
Anyway, day one nearly done. This is so hard, and the shakes I don't find very appealing :( oh well, one day down, six months to go. Kayleigh xxx

Hi Kayleigh,

I've tried to find out why I can't read your blog and the only information I can find is that if you have made your blog private then you have to invite people to be able to view it, if it is public then anyone can see it. Is yours private maybe?

keeping lt quiet can be a really good thing, lt is about taking control back and sorting your life style out. It is something you and you alone own. None of us need anyone's approval to sort out our lives. And if we feel that others disapproval could make us stumble to start with than keep it to ourselves. When we are doing well and succeeding and people start noticing, they will ask questions and and at that point when we answer we answer with a conviction that we are sure what we are doing is right for us. Most will be supportive, those who are not to start with, will be when they see the change in our life taking place and staying with us.
Be strong and enjoy your success.

Back