Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Newbie in need of motivation

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Joanne87, 9 March 2010 Social URL.

1. Joanne87

Joanne87 Member

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(6.22%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi everyone!
    my name is Joanne and i've been doing slimming world since November and was doing well but for the past 4 weeks i've really been struggling to see the results in group, gaining and losing the same 2lb:sigh:
    Now i'm in need of some serious help and motivation I was recommended this forum, so I thought I would see if I could get any tips!
    p.s, I am trying to slim for my graduation ceremony in July.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Try and forget about the 2 lb. Start thinking afresh and treat it like your first day. Read the books and keep a food diary. Even pin up a pic of someone in a graduation gown for inspiration. You can do it. Good luck

Irene xx

4. Mumma K

Mumma K Gold Member

Start Weight:
    22st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9lb(29.62%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello and welcome to the forum
    I wish you luck on your weightloss journey :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.