Newbie.... in.spain

Spainbuddy

Hi everyone, great to be on a forum where people can just all questions and get proper answers from real people..
I've logged on here as I was trying to find a slimming world in Spain but I'm being tying as yet there isn't one... a few of my friends want to try it too so I might just set up a group in out local bar... anyone got any advice?

Hi Spainbuddy,

I am currently on Slimming World and go to group every week but I have noticed that there are a couple of good websites that explain the diet very well and in detail that you would be able to access without actually having to sign up. For example, www.twochubbycubs.com is a blog with LOADS of slimming world recipe ideas and it has a FAQ section which explains exactly what you have to do to follow the plan. Also www.slimmingworldsurvival.com is a really good site that lists all the free foods and speed foods and is very easy to use.

You can then use this site to help track your weight loss :) good luck

Hi Spainbuddy,

I am currently on Slimming World and go to group every week but I have noticed that there are a couple of good websites that explain the diet very well and in detail that you would be able to access without actually having to sign up. For example, www.twochubbycubs.com is a blog with LOADS of slimming world recipe ideas and it has a FAQ section which explains exactly what you have to do to follow the plan. Also www.slimmingworldsurvival.com is a really good site that lists all the free foods and speed foods and is very easy to use.

You can then use this site to help track your weight loss :) good luck
Fantastic..Thank you xx

I have just "wasted" 40 minutes laughing at two chubby cubs.

Back