Newbie in the house

wee_E

So guys, im Wee E, im 25 and im starting yet an other diet. For me its a common thing 2 do, u name it as in diets iv done it, weight watchers, slimming world, lighter life, all the detoxs and of course my personal fav the see food diet...yes the see food and eat one obviously. So iv decided this time, im gonna do it. I have my friends wedding coming up and theres noooooo way im gonna be the fat bridesmaid..and u all know what im talkin about, u get the beautiful bride, the lovely bridesmaids and then theres the fat 1. (dont mean to offend any1 btw) lol so im starting the exante diet, after having most sucess on lighter life, my pockets and savings were also lighter so exante it is.

I hope you all are doing well on your quest to becoming a lighter you, and i thank you for popping in to see what im spraffing about.

Anyways, im sure i'll speak 2 some of you some time.

any1 with any hints or tips wud be most greatful.

all my luv n best wishes

Wee E xx

So guys, im Wee E, im 25 and im starting yet an other diet. For me its a common thing 2 do, u name it as in diets iv done it, weight watchers, slimming world, lighter life, all the detoxs and of course my personal fav the see food diet...yes the see food and eat one obviously. So iv decided this time, im gonna do it. I have my friends wedding coming up and theres noooooo way im gonna be the fat bridesmaid..and u all know what im talkin about, u get the beautiful bride, the lovely bridesmaids and then theres the fat 1. (dont mean to offend any1 btw) lol so im starting the exante diet, after having most sucess on lighter life, my pockets and savings were also lighter so exante it is.

I hope you all are doing well on your quest to becoming a lighter you, and i thank you for popping in to see what im spraffing about.

Anyways, im sure i'll speak 2 some of you some time.

any1 with any hints or tips wud be most greatful.

all my luv n best wishes

Wee E xx

Welcome! And good luck!
x

You have something to aim for and keep you on track.

Just think of being the most gorgeous bridesmaid

Good luck !

Back