Newbie (ish) lol (doing dietchef)

xjacqui37x

Hi all,

Well ive not been on these boards for over a year and i totally forgot about it until today :D

Well bit about self, i have come to the stage of having enough now, have lost 19lbs in past year because me messing around up and down, but happy still have 19lbs off.

Monday im restarting diet chef as i have loads of food at home of diet chef and another hamper coming next few weeks and also starting Focus T25!!! :eek:

My focus is to lose at least 50lbs as there is exactly 25 weeks i think till i go away to tenerife for a month and i dont want to go like i am looking today.

I think its manageable and with being able to put my diary on here everyday and hopefully people's feedback would and will boost me along. I know its going to be hard for first few weeks being to adjust to eating less (calorie) and modifing Focus T25 as i cant do push ups as have injury to arm but im sure i will be able to do that. Focus T25 is only for 10 weeks first 5 weeks of alpha and then beta, but im thinking to do them twice each so i can carry on till i go away :rolleyes: hopefully.

Monday i should be adding my first diary and exercise's
:character00116: if not then ill be ​:help2:

Thanks for reading all and hopefully meet great people on here in same boat. :D

Back