Newbie - ish!

Em8888

Hi everyone,

I hope you're all well and enjoying this lovely sunny day!

Well, after trying numerous diets - lighter life, sw, ww, diet drops, which just end up with me giving up and running away from them and eating the weight I lose, I am just going to try cc - I figure that this is probably the most relaxed way for me to try and lose weight without the stress and so many restrictions. I have the my fitness app which I have been using the last few days which seems quite easy - I hope to keep using this!

I have been on mm for sw and ww before - just hope I'm not going to end up on every diet forum there is on here!

My god, I tried these weight loss drops last week which involves a very restrictive diet of 100g of meat and veg twice a day and 2 pieces of fruit - a vlcd of about 4-500 cals per day. Needless to say, I survived 3 days of it until I was in tears! It has made me realise that although quick weight loss may work for some, it doesn't work for me!! Slow and steady wins the race!

NumNums said:
Welcome hun,

CC is great because you can still have a little of what you like :).
I've lost 25lbs in 9 weeks but there are alot of men on women here which have alot more.

Hope this diet works for you :)

Thank you lovely, wow, that's amazing! Well done!!

I hope it works for me too, it seems to make the most sense as a long term thing - I've just got to accept I have to have a lifestyle change for good xxx

Hi Em, welcome to CC. I've been doing it about a month now. I have done other diets before too but so far I really rate CC. OK, you may not shift the weight as quickly as say on Lighter Life but it really does get you thinking about what and how much you're eating. If we manage to get those to elements in control then we will all be much healthier!
Good luck xx

Hiya

Welcome :)

That drop diet sounds terrible :( I hope you are getting on well with cal counting x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

lucysmommy said:
Hiya

Welcome :)

That drop diet sounds terrible :( I hope you are getting on well with cal counting x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks guys, I have been using mfp and it is a brill app - this morning I scanned a couple of things on there and it recognised it straight away! I just hope that I continue to use it and not get bored of it - if you know what I mean!

But so far, yes, I feel liberated - I feel that I can eat normally again - I had a ham salad sandwich for lunch - I haven't had a sandwich in a couple of months so it was lovely!

Oh Lucysmommy, it was awful - I thought I'd be ok as I was eating something but it just made me feel so low! They say that happens and to push past it as it only lasts a couple of days but to be honest, the weight loss wasn't enough to for me to warrant it!!

If you guys want to be friends on mfp, I'm embalu88 xxx

Back