Newbie - just wanted to say hi!

nikkij

Hello everyone

My name is Nikki and I have just ordered my first batch of exante, after reading all the comments through this forum I took the plunge and ordered. i can see you are all getting excellent results and am hoping I can do the same.

I realise that getting support on this forum is going to help me in that so I just wanted to introduce myself and say hi! Start as I mean to go on and have some accountibility on here :)

I have crept up a dress size with each baby I have had (3 in total) and now that I have decided my family is big enough and my latest little one is 6 months old I think it is a good time for me to get back to normal again. I'm currently really hating the way I look to the point of avoiding going to social events. So I need to sort this out for my own self esteem and to get back into living life again. I'm looking forward to getting to know you all and helping others too.

Not sure when my order will arrive but hopefully I should be able to get started in the next few days so watch this space!

Thanks
Nikki x

Hey nikki and welcome :) .. I started almost 3 weeks ago and have lost 22 lbs so far :) .. Have you decided which solution you are opting for yet? x

Welcome and good luck.

Hey nikki and welcome :) .. I started almost 3 weeks ago and have lost 22 lbs so far :) .. Have you decided which solution you are opting for yet? x

Hi Jackman, wow that's amazing are you doing the total solution? I was thinking of doing the total solution for the first 3 weeks as we are christening my daughter on the 24th June so would like to get as much off as possible for that. But then I was going to drop on to the working solution for the remaining time. But I am keeping my options open to see how well I cope, if I find it ok on the total solution then I may stay on that. If I get weight loss as fast as some of the stories on here that would keep me going on the total solution.

Hi Dave, congratulations on your wieght loss that is really impressive! I was browsing these forums for a while before taking the plunge so thanks to people like you for showing your progress I can see that it really works.

Do either of you do exercise as well to get the weight loss you are getting? if so what sort of exercise?

Thanks guys!

Hi Nikki,

Up to now I have done no exercise or Gym, I have just carried on with my normal day to day life as a single working parent (lol), I am looking at joining the Gym at the Hospital I work at soon though but thought I would wait till I my weight was sticking. I did originaly consider buying and exercise bike/treadmill for home but for the majority of equipment in the shops my weight was to much so didnt bother.

Hello! And welcome! Good luck with your Exante journey :)

Hello n welcome :-D as u have seen this forum is fab for info advice support etc so check in regular to keep on track n get those posts up

Can't wait to watch your progress x

Hello to the rest of you and thanks for your support!
Well I'm on day 3 now (100%) and trying not to weight myself until the end of the week. I'm finding it easier than I thought sticking to the 100% so far, haven't really craved anything or been too hungry, I've just been having a glass of water everytime I do feel hungry and trying to keep myself out of the kitchen as much as possible. Everytime I have felt a bit tempted I pull out a glossy mag and look at the dresses I want to be wearing when I do lose the weight, so that is keeping me motivated. I don't think much of the taste but it is edible and I can put up with it. I'm sure once I start seeing results I will be used to the taste anyway.

I even went to a Jubilee party with my kids on Tuesday and didn't give in to temptation, except a glass of lemonade, even thought the place was full of party food and a BBQ - so I'm quite proud of that. I just hope I can keep it up!

Nx

Back