Extra Easy newbie just wanted to say hi :)

hi everyone im new to the site so just wanted to say hi to you all. i just started slimming world on monday on the extra easy and im confuzzled but getting there :) im 33 and have 3 children and live in rainy scotland im getting married next year and have a whopping 5 stone too loose (i hope) im doing slimming world online as i cannot attend meetings so hope i can help/get help from all you lovley people :)

thanks hope so im so used to measuring and calorie counting hehe just hope i can stick to it if only you could buy bags of motivation eh :)

Shellbye30 said:
thanks hope so im so used to measuring and calorie counting hehe just hope i can stick to it if only you could buy bags of motivation eh :)

I came from calorie counting too. :) try not to drive yourself too mad mentally CC all the free pasta etc!! Dunno how but this SW free foods malarkey DOES work if you follow the rules ;)

Hi

I'm a newbie as well. started a couple of weeks ago and so far it seems to be going well. Just hope i can stick to it. Good luck to you. :)

Back