• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Newbie looking for a bit of help

Hi guys, I'm new to this site! I managed to lose about 3 st with slimming world some time ago!!!! I'm now giving it another go, my friend has given me her old book, I won't be going to class. I currently weigh 18st 13 and am around 5ft 5, so have a long way to go, but am optimistic. I've also joined a few friends to go swimming once or twice a week, and I've bought zumba to do on the xbox! Eek! Any advice you have is much appreciated, especially any low cost meal ideas!!!! Thanks :D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Which plan are u going to follow, red EE or green? Or a mixture? There are some fantastic ideas in the recipe section, if u have a look through the threads for meal ideas. Good luck x

Shelliewoo83 said:
Which plan are u going to follow, red EE or green? Or a mixture? There are some fantastic ideas in the recipe section, if u have a look through the threads for meal ideas. Good luck x
I've been doing the EE but ive got to train my brain out of thinking red and green!!! It seems so wrong!!! Thanks very much, any help is appreciated! xx

I'm not doing too bad (I hope!!). How are you finding it?
Its not too bad, i struggled to get my head round it at first but i have my mum helping me out as im home from uni for the summer! half a stone down tho, it seems worth it :).

Tessieg1

Silver Member
Hi, just wanted to say good luck and welcome. I also only started today and have about 6st to lose.
We can do it! :D