Newbie looking for a buddy!!

DiXie

Hi guysss! I start slim & save on saturday.. I was ment to start lighterlife but have decided against it due to price & reading good reviews about s&s!!
Is anyone else started recently? I need a buddy to help spur eachother on when the going gets tough! However im very positive!! Im 22 and have 4 stone to loose!! X

welcome to the family :) I'm into week 3 (thursday is my weigh day) and already 12.8lbs down. Everyone in here is really supportive and have handy hints and tips

Wow thats fab!!! Well done.. I cant wait to get started!! Are the packs like baby food? I was told they are.. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

they are fine, quite versatile. The pasta ones have pasta in etc.

Great thanks, they have arrived today so will start tomorrow! do you find it hard to eat 4 packs or do you feel hungry?

you fill up on water if you get peckish but once you get going then hunger just goes

Good luck on your starting day I hope its an easy one for you. Just drink lots of water and keep busy

Hey Dixie, I've just started today..I'm 26 and have 3st,10lbs to lose..so not too dissimilar to you. I notice that although you mention Saturday, your signature gives yesterday's start date, so you must have been too excited to wait! How are you finding the packs so far? I'm trying to eat the least appetising sounding ones first, to encourage me later on! B xx

good luck for today, the first 3/4 days are a killer I won't lie but the rewards far outweigh the first couple of days :)

Back