• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Newbie looking for conspirators to fight the flab!!!

Hi all, My name is Kayleigh and i am a newbie!

I started sole source on CD this morning. So far so good. Had a fantastic "better than thou" moment at work when others were eating dohnuts which was cool, even if it was a little painful, lol.

I will be turning 22 in 3 weeks and am hoping to get half a stone off by then. Luckily i have a great boyfriend who is very supportive. However, he is also one of those aliens that can eat everything and anything and not gain an ounce. In the past 6 years he has gone from a 30in waist to a 32in and thinks he's getting big, ha ha. I on the other hand am a nicely rounded size 16. My ideal target is a 10. Perfect 10!

I really hope to do well and i do better with support so here i am. Motivate me!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 14st1lb C: 8st10lb BMI: 23 Loss: 5st5lb(38.07%)
Welcome onboard hun. There is loads of advice and support to be found here!!

Good luck with CD and keep us posted with how you are getting on.

Gxx

PS... I also have one of those alien husbands! x

DQ

Queen of the Damned
Hello and welcome to Minimins :wavey: Looking forward to sharing your journey with you.

Hi Kayleigh

I'm Andrea & new to this site too. I've got my first appt with a CDC today & I'm really excited! I find it really hard to keep motivation going when I don't see results quickly, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed I can de disciplined enough & remain focussed on my goal of losing 4.5 stone...bring it on!
Good luck with it.
XXXX