Newbie looking for conspirators to fight the flab!!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Kayles, 13 August 2008 Social URL.

1. Kayles

Kayles Member

Diet:
    Sole source
    Hi all, My name is Kayleigh and i am a newbie!

I started sole source on CD this morning. So far so good. Had a fantastic "better than thou" moment at work when others were eating dohnuts which was cool, even if it was a little painful, lol.

I will be turning 22 in 3 weeks and am hoping to get half a stone off by then. Luckily i have a great boyfriend who is very supportive. However, he is also one of those aliens that can eat everything and anything and not gain an ounce. In the past 6 years he has gone from a 30in waist to a 32in and thinks he's getting big, ha ha. I on the other hand am a nicely rounded size 16. My ideal target is a 10. Perfect 10!

I really hope to do well and i do better with support so here i am. Motivate me!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Welcome onboard hun. There is loads of advice and support to be found here!!

Good luck with CD and keep us posted with how you are getting on.

Gxx

PS... I also have one of those alien husbands! x

4. Kayles

Kayles Member

Diet:
    Sole source
    Thanks for the support. Your pictures look incredible. This site is definitely inspiring x

5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Your day 1 seems to be going fine. Some days will be harder than others but think of one day at a time.

Good luck

irene xx

6. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

hiya,welcome to minimins. Best of luck with cd :) x

7. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Hello and welcome to Minimins :wavey: Looking forward to sharing your journey with you.

8. Kayles

Kayles Member

Diet:
    Sole source
    Hi Guys, day 2 def harder but still feeling positive. I feel thinner already!

9. Thingirlinside

Thingirlinside New Member

Hi Kayleigh

I'm Andrea & new to this site too. I've got my first appt with a CDC today & I'm really excited! I find it really hard to keep motivation going when I don't see results quickly, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed I can de disciplined enough & remain focussed on my goal of losing 4.5 stone...bring it on!
    Good luck with it.
    XXXX

10. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.