Newbie looking for some pack info?

Tracyx

Silver Member
Hi Everyone :),

I'm not new to VLCD as i followed AAW8 for a few months last year. I was going to go back to AAW8 but a friend gave me a few S&S packs to try and i found them quite filling so i am going to stick with S&S mainly as the cost is much lower so i placed my first order today but i have a few questions.....

What is the difference between the chocolate shakes & the crispy chocolate shake, are they the same flavour? what are the crispy bits?

And does the veg soup come in white packet or foil pack? I only ask as I liked the veg soup i tried which was in a foil pack but didn't like one that was in a white pack.

Thanks x

Last edited:
crispy choc and choc are not the same flavour. The crispy bits are like rice crispies and chopped nuts. I prefer just the choc, I don't think the crispie one is sweet enough. Don't know about the soups I'm afraid. Might be an idea to order a sample pack?

I've never made any with milk, have them all with water.

I only ever put milk in mine if I've made them hot,the cafe latte one is really lovely hot! But otherwise save your milk for tea,they taste great with water xx

Thankyou all :)

I placed my order today and went for mainly the original flavoured milkshakes I know i like (straw/choc/bana) then just added in 1 of each of the other flavours to try them.

I did the same with the soup and just added 1, don't want to be stuck with loads of soup incase I don't like it.

Veg soup is silver pack, one of my fav's, with little teeny "carrots" :) Tomato is good too, and chicken is like liquid paxo stuffing! Not a fan of thai but it's all personal taste I guess.

I don't ever make the shakes with milk, only water, and I make them up with about 500ml of chilled water too. Tried the crispies, not for me but many do enjoy them.

Back