Newbie, looking for support !

MrsP

Hey everyone! Started the cc diet today ! So far so good I think! Not at all hungry! Tea cooking and still enough cals left for some grapes later if I want some ! Any tips or low cal yummys You fancy sharing! In the last I've done Cambridge abd lost 5st I just can't get back into it!

Have attached today's food diary.... Opinions would be fab! I've been weighing everything!!! And logging everything! X

Attachments

• image-2525696344.jpg
    image-2525696344.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 112
  • image-466886879.jpg
    image-466886879.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 117
  • image-818346453.jpg
    image-818346453.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 112
Well done so far! Smartphone apps can be a good tool too, I like noom but many like myfitnesspal

This will get you off to a great start, but if you have a lot to lose and expect to be doing this for longer than a couple of months then I would recommend you work out your TDEE and minus 20%. It will give you a higher number of calories to eat, weight loss will be slightly slower but you will be less likely to fall off the wagon and more likely to give your body the nutrients it needs. It will also reduce the chance of hitting a plateau.

If you can, I also recommend ditching the processed food, full of nasties that your body doesn't want or need. I'm also completely converted to minimising my sugar in take, it's hard initially because it's addictive and it's in bloody everything, but by only allowing myself 6 grams of naturally occuring sugar per day I feel a million times better in myself.

Finally look at what percentage of carbs, fat and protein is making up your total calories. Women tend to do well on a low carb protein rich diet. Fat is not bad for you, your body uses it for lots of things.

Obviously this comes from my own experience and everyone is different. Ultimately you have to find what works for you and your body. But by doing lots of research and experimenting I have managed to keep going even when the scales have stopped moving.

Good luck xxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks everyone, I've enjoyed first day and an still under my 1200! Would kill to go slightly over n have a rocky bar (107) with a cuppa! X

1200 is pretty low, I've not looked into it very far but I think most of the recommendations are for 1400-1500. Is it an interim step from moving from vlcd?

Yeah I don't want to gain loads, I want to lose more bit by eating! Lol I'll eventually up my calories during maintenance. :) x

Thanks love! I've been having near as it 1200 since Monday x

MrsP said:
Thanks love! I've been having near as it 1200 since Monday x

Oh good, hope it didn't sound like I was nagging, but I've been down the route of eating too few calories myself, and it didn't lead to a good place. Take care. :) xx

Back