Newbie looking for the right weight loss planH

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Pink_Sparkle, 12 July 2010 Social URL.

1. Pink_Sparkle

Pink_Sparkle Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.14%)
    Diet:
    CS/Low Carb
    Hi everyone, Im new (obviously)...Ive got alot of weight to loose! Im terrible with dieting...I work long hours, days and nights so I need something easy to follow. I love my take-aways and junk food...will need to keep reminding myself its a diet!

I was thinking about trying Tesco Ultraslim as it seems rather easy on the bank balance! Has anyone else tried tesco ultraslim?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Pink_Sparkle

Pink_Sparkle Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.14%)
    Diet:
    CS/Low Carb
    Excuse the H in the title - no idea what I did!!

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Sorry not tried Tesco ultraslim myself but have heard of others on here who have

Good luck

Irene xx

5. sharkbait1983

sharkbait1983 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Vintage Points
    hello and welcome to the forums! Good luck on your weight loss journey :) I have not tried Tesco Ultraslim but as IreneH said I am sure that there are a few of us on the forums who have!

Sharkbait1983 x

:p:p:p

6. Chinese_lover2

Chinese_lover2 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.02%)
    Diet:
    CC
    I've tried a mixture of slimfast and ultraslim a little while ago and enjoyed the slimfast shakes so much more. This is mostly because ultraslim shakes are quite chocolate orientated and I don't really like chocolate that much.
    I found ultraslim (the strawberry ones ready-made) gave me a sugar rush, which then left me crashing soon after. The powders I made up with skimmed milk and popped in the empty slimfast bottles were horrible, until I started putting them in the blender and adding a bit of sweetner to them (I soon got bored of cafe latte and strawberry)
    The slimfast ready made shakes were lovely, I never tried the powders because they were too expensive... they did have an offer on in Tesco at the moment with the drums being £5 each, no idea if that's worth it. I just get a couple of bottles of slimfast now (adore the vanilla) so I can have breakfast when I'm in a hurry.
    Hope that helps :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.