Newbie - lots to lose!

hiya everyone!
I have joined minimins in the hope that i can get some real support to help me loose a significant ammount of weight. I am most probably going to join slimming world or do calorie counting on myfitnesspal. I have about 5/6 that i want to loose. I just had a baby boy who is now six months old, ive spent most of my life yo yoing with my weight up and down..!! I have a italy trip in may and my degree graduation ceremony in September aswell as my little ones first birthday!!! I am determind to be the best version of me. Fed up of feeling sick and tired with myself.
I am really considering slimming world but im not keen on trying lots of new recipies! If i cam stick to cooking a few basics then thats good! Im a mum of three, uni student & am 28 years old. N im here to really kick myself into best shape and form mentally and physically because i owe that to myself and my kids and my family!! Look fwd to gaining new friends and lots of support for each other :) x x

A very warm welcome to MiniMins.

Of course the best diet is the one that works for you.

Sw has a lot of batch cooking which is beneficial for time.

The other piece of advice is that if everybody in the house does the same meals then that makes it easier. Compared to a different plate of food for every body.

I have decided to turn to Myfitnesspal & do calorie counting.. it seems counting my calories makes me feel more in control & confident. I will however use slimming world free foods as a guide to my eating habbits x :)

Hi there welcome to the forum, hey this is funny I'm also 28 and going to Italy in April! Where abouts in italy are you going? I'm going to Bologna on a 3 week language holiday. Its exciting as ive never travelled on a plane alone before!

Hi there welcome to the forum, hey this is funny I'm also 28 and going to Italy in April! Where abouts in italy are you going? I'm going to Bologna on a 3 week language holiday. Its exciting as ive never travelled on a plane alone before!
Hiya!! Oh wiw what a co incodience! I am also goong to Bologna :) but mine is just a 4 day trip with my university x :) Your first time on a plane!! Wow that will be super exciting and memmorable x

Wow thats cool! I have been on a plane but not on my own. We will have to post some pics.

Back