newbie male

Hi all. Day one of Exante for me :) Seems to be going well so far. Have done LL before so kinda know what to expect. I have around 3 stone ish to lose to reach target. I have already lost 7 stone through healthy eating and going to the gym, with help of personal trainer. This last 3 stone though is not willing to budge so thought Exante would be a good way of finally getting to target. Looking forward to this new challenge. How do folk find exercise whilst doing this diet?

Cheers Ron:rolleyes:

Exante advise to not exercise for at least 2 weeks... but as you are already exercising you might be ok to carry on with a bit of exercise but probably not what your doing now as your body has to adjust to only having 600 cals a day.. so take it easy for the 1st couple of weeks.

hello and welcome - i am wanting to exercise but not finding the energy to at the moment (am still in food craving body adjusting stage) how about gentle swimming or walking rather than hardcore work outs at the gym?

best of luck to you

Kim :)

Hiya, Welcome aboard

I go 3 times a week to gym did from day one do 2 sessions of aerobics with weights and 1 zumba class I found it ok, the days i didnt feel as energetic i did it but took it down a pace and lowered my weight size. Just listen to your body as im sure you'll know from going to gym already

Good luck with the last 3 stone
LiL X

Wanting to go back to the gym but struggling with the headaches at the moment so will wait till a couple of weeks time I think. If you are used to sticking to an exercise regime just take your calorie intake into account & not push yourself too hard.

Actually, thinking about it, just wondering whether to wait until weight loss starts slowing down & then starting up my exercises again

Back