Extra Easy Newbie!! - Need a lot of help!!

Danitayyy

I just joined Slimming World, this week, I get weighed again in 3 days.. Stepped on the wii, and it said I've lost 2lbs.. Bit deflated, because I wanted a bigger loss for my first week!
However.. I do realise that this is my fault. I went on a College Christmas night out to vodka revolution, and of course, I drank cocktails in there.. But on the next bar, I had vodka, lime and soda water. Spent the next day totally hungover in work.

Does anyone have any tips for me.. I like chocolate, rice krispies etc.
Since Friday, I have basically lived on Eggs, Chicken and rice because I don't understand what I can eat/snack on. I have been snacking on fruit, but it doesn't seem to fill me up.

:confused:Any help will be greatly appreciated and a buddy too :)

You've only been following SW for 4 days, you got weighed on the Wii (an inaccurate weighing device) you've had a night out, think you've lost 2lb and you feel deflated????

Tips - don't get weighed on the Wii, don't get weighed anywhere outside of your SW group, count your syns when you go out.

Read your books! There are pages and pages of free and superfree food in there which you can snack on. Fill up on them. Look at the website for recipes, read the recipe threads on here, read food diaries on here....

Follow the plans and the weight will come off :)

Ah thank you for the reply. Yeah, I think I'm just having one of those days. My boyfriends sister started 3 weeks ago and lost 7lbs in her first week. And I just want a big loss like that, haha.
Think I'm setting my hopes up too high at the minute, I'm writing everything down, didn't count the syns from Friday night, because I don't know what went in the cocktails. But I've done everything right since then

Back