Newbie needing some help

Timetogetserious

Gold Member
Hello
My name is Laura and after watching this forum for a while I have decided that dukan will hopefully be for me
Please could someone let me know of I need anything else other than the book to start on Monday?
I have done sw for 9 months and lost 2 stone but found I was eating too much and too many carbs
I have 2 stone 7 left to loose to get me to 10 stone
Any advise would be so helpful
Thank you
X

Hi Laura

Welcome and good luck!

You need the book, you need oatbran, you need meat - chicken is good - skimmed milk and eggs. That's the bare minimum, I would say.

I think you should read the book before you start though, so maybe delay commencing Dukan for a couple of days 'til you've taken it in and been food shopping?

Good luck, you won't look back :D

P x

Good luck Laura, great advice from Pauline and also 0% cottage cheese best of luck x

Also at the moment I have a muller style Greek yogurt( coconut) in the morning,is that still ok?
Thank you again for answering
L x

Laura this question keep coming up and the majority say no natural 0% yoghurt and add your own flavorings then there's the renegades who still eat muller but only vanilla or toffee sorry not coconut sorry....have a great Dukan day x

Back