Newbie needing support on cd

avamum

I everyone, Im on day 5 of cd today and so far so good!!! Got through my first weekend without a takeaway and bottle of wine!! Yey me!!! I have 3 to 3and a half stone to lose and although I haven't got a timescale I'm impatient and want to see results!!!!! That's why I haven't stuck at other diets in the past!!!
I've been told using 'Flabulous' (like a vibration plate ) is good to help weight loss!!! Anyone used it?????
After my tiny little meal about 7 ish I'm having a can of coke zero and my cd choc orange bar, that's ok isnt it? Was told I could only have coke zero( not keen but it fills me up) and drinking it from a wine glass makes me think I'm having vino...lol

Hi there

I'm three days into my first week doing the SS plan. Well done on your loss, thats a great start.

I was told I couldn't have any diet soft drinks (including Coke Zero), I was a Dr Pepper addict and have now switched to sparkling water....

Hiya, I'm doing stage 2 , I was told only come zero... Never been too keen before but fills me up with my evening meal, drank loads of water today so fingers crossed to getting through 2nd weekend without my wine and take away!!!!!!!

Day 11 and having a better day than yesterday....totm yesterday and felt really down ( normally doesn't bother me) felt tired emotional etc... Felt like caving a few times, but didn't !!! And I'm so glad I stuck to it!!
My CDC reccomended the vanilla shake hot with coffee... Yuck it went straight in the sink... Too sweet!!! Got to wait now till later to have another shake!!! Aaarrrgghhhh.

Day 11 and having a better day than yesterday....totm yesterday and felt really down ( normally doesn't bother me) felt tired emotional etc... Felt like caving a few times, but didn't !!! And I'm so glad I stuck to it!!
My CDC reccomended the vanilla shake hot with coffee... Yuck it went straight in the sink... Too sweet!!! Got to wait now till later to have another shake!!! Aaarrrgghhhh.

Hi Avamum

You're doing so well, huge well done for not caving in yesterday, I know how hard it is when the cravings strike....nightmare. I haven't tried the vanilla shake yet but am looking for new ideas for my shakes - about to place my order for next week and trying to decide which shakes to go for....I haven't tried the cappucino yet and there's a coconut one that i really like the sound of.....

Hi, well done on your loss your doing great. There is a thread on here somewhere about drinks ur allowed, It's basically anything that contains no citric acid, dr pepper does a zero one and yay no citric acid so I'll something have a small glass in the evening which would of been my snack on rubbish time.

Dam not Sam lol I give up hehe

I love the autocorrect on my iphone.....often wonder how it swaps one word for something completely different, have laughed so much at some of the autocorrects...

I loooooove Dr Pepper - may start on the zero in week 3

I know it's crazy what it's changes sometimes. This is my second time on cwp and I'm in my first week, I've drank it from week one both times and it didn't effect my losses first time round so hoping it won't have this time, I only have have a small glass in the evening but I see it as a treat for being good all day lol. There quite a lot of flavoured waters you can drink as well I find Sainsburrys stock the most but I only drink small amounts as don't wanna risk it affecting losses so all day it's just plain old water xx

Back