newbie needing support

mummybexs

Hi guys and gals!! i am starting slim fast tomorrow after losing 5 stone on my own over the last 2 years but i have stayed the same for the last 6 months so i need a boot up my bum!! I am a single mum of 2 so plenty of temptation in my way!! I want to lose just under 4 stone now but that sounds way more achievable than my starting goal of 9 stone so fingers crossed i can do it!!! Planning to have a shake for brekkie and lunch then my healthy meal then my 3 100kal snacks inbetween!!! Really hope this works for me!! All support would be greatly appreciated!! Happy slimming!!xxx

Hey, you're already over half way there so that last 4st will fly off!
Good luck with SF I hope it works for you! It'ss only my 1st week on it did my 1st weih in today and I lost 3lb! Keep us updated with how you are getting on!

Thank you!! Well done you on your first week and 3lb is a great loss!! Hopefully i can do the same! Will definately keep you updated and come on here when i feel like chewing my arm off to keep me motivated!!xxx

Hi ya hun welcome this is my first week one here but my 4 th week on slim fast. Iv lost 11lb so far and have a weigh in tomorrow. There r loads of tips and people that can help you on here :).

I hope slim fast works for you, you seem to be doing a great job xxx

Hi Hun,

well done on your 5st loss already! thats amazing to do that on your own! Everyone here is soo supportive and really helpful. Your weight will come off in no time. I've got my 3rd weigh in tomorrow have lost 7lbs so far so i shall see what tomorrow brings!

Good luck x x x

Hey hun well done on ur weight loss so far!! And welcome to slimfast :D
Keep up the good work and keep popping on the forum for support, join the monthly challenges that will keep u motivated :D xx

Thanks all of you! You are all doing fab, which keeps me motivated! Day 1 half done and im finding it surprisingly easy so far touch wood!! Let me know how your weigh ins go girls, sure you will have another fantastic loss!x

Hey hun, ive done so many diets and finding slimfast the easiest, aslong as it keeps working im looking forward to it being long term :D

Thankyou hopefully it will go well, but not too sure this week!

Will let u know 2morro!! xx

Hey stef2009! I love that im not counting calories at all anymore!! 2 years of calorie counting has driven me nuts!! It got 5 stone off but i was adding the numbers up over and over in my head all day long, so its nice to just know that i have 2 shakes 3 snacks and a meal! done!

Look forward to hearing your loss tomorrow:)xxxx

I did calorie counting for a few months, i couldnt cope, u need a medal for doing it 2 years, and a bloody trophy for shifting 5 stone wow!! xx

awww thanks! its been such a slow process cause i have been on and off it over the 2 years but i need to get my butt in gear now and get the last few stone off!! cant wait to maintain instead of diet!! and i will be ashamed and proud to say i have lost 9 stone at the end!! Thats a whole person! so far i have lost my 8 year old daughter in weight and i can hardly pick her up off the floor these days so it puts it into perspecive!! Hae a old pair of size 28 trouses that me and her can stand in together now and my 5 year old son can nearly get in with us haha!!

My determind head is back on and i will complete it this time!! looking hot in summer here i come :)xxx

Absoloutly amazing! I have 6 stone to lose :O sounds very daunting and not do-able but wen i meet ppl like urself makes me more determined to stick at it xx

Trust me hun i know everyone says it but if i can do it anyone can!!

I am a binge eater and just love food! I have no full level at all and i can just keep going and going!!

But when i decide to diet i crack on with it and love the challenge!! I think this site is going to help me soooo much though!!

Try breaking it down into stones. when i started 9 stone sounded ridiculously unachievable to me so everytime i hit something and 13lbs i was on to the next goal and now im aiming for 16stone 13lbs when my first goal was 21st 13lb!!

Stay focused, keep smiling and think how good slim will feel!!

We can do it!:)xxxxx

Yea i know what u mean, wen i went into 14 stone i thought i was going to cry lmao and all i keep thinking now is 13 stone plsss!! I put all my weight on with my pregnancy, before i got pregnant i was 10 stone!! After i had my son nearly 5 years ago the pounds continued to go on!

Weve booked our wedding for next year and im determind to lose weight for it (else i wont show up haha) plus its abroad so wana look ok-ish in swimwear!

Im fine if i dont get to my 9 stone before then, just anything under 11 i'll be happy :D xx

oh wedding abroad!!! How lovely!! Im sure you will get there by then and look amazing!! my aim is to be done by the time my divorce comes through haha xx

haha that made me laugh! Well heres to hoping we all reach our goals :D xx

Back