Newbie :) needs ideas :)

Discussion in 'Xenical Diaries' started by Madwife, 21 April 2010 Social URL.

1. Madwife

Madwife Full Member

Hi everyone

I went to Gp last nite and have BMI of 41 :cry:

After few attempts at cambridge, and some success, but weight went back on plus more, Im now gonna try the tablets.

Im not a great cook, I also eat lots of snacks and quicky foods as I run a clinic and have little time to eat , any ideas welcome, Ive gotta keep it off this time :eek:

I cant find a sticky on here with low fat foods we can eat, have i missed it ???

Thankies :)
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. hells belle

hells belle Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi madwife and welcome to the Xenical mad house :D

I'm not a great cook fact I hate cooking...but I have found, since I started Xenical and I needed to really have absolute control over what I ate I'm slowly starting to enjoy it.
    I find I actually prefer to make stuff from scratch now....something I wouldn't have even considered previously, but now I'm so wary of processed foods...and hubby & I have enjoyed developing our own bread-crumb seasoning for chicken breasts etc. amongst other things we've tried and tweaked to our own tastes.

There are a couple of great recipe threads on here, well worth browsing through...

As long as you're sticking to the rules regarding 5% fat, and max 15g per meal you'll be fine...and you'll soon be a dab-hand at reading food labels quickly :D
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.