Newbie..... Needs some help!!

sapphirestara

Gold Member
Hi everyone!

I need some advice please.....! Im back after a long absence. I did cambridge diet on and off and lost nearly 3 stone, and put it on again. for the last month I have been calorie counting. I am 260lbs and 5'5''. I have a lot to loose and want to get started. I need to stop feeling so damn miserable about myself! Im back for some support please!!!

I lost 18lbs on 1600cal a day tracked with myfitness pal- ace! The issue is I havent lost anything for the last 10 days. Nothing. I've done more exercise and I've been really really careful. Someone has said it might be because I am not eating enough calories?? If anyone can advise I'd be thrilled :confused:

Anyway, I am post on here because I do want to come back to weightwatchers, I used to go and had lots of success when I was slimmer and younger then I am now! It's all changed and I cant quite get my head round it all. I want to go to some meetings, but I also want to use all the online facilities and recipe planner/iphone app. I am not really sure how to go about this and the website is offering an either or situation! I'd like the opportunity to use both!

Any suggestions or comments welcome!

Thank you :)

Hi!

I jumped in with the meetings and really enjoy being able to speak to someone when I'm struggling or trying to make sense of the points!

The online ww is meant to be really good though. I guess it's just down to preference. I need the rigidity of being weighed every week by someone else who tracks my weight because if I just do it myself I'm not as strict and just think "well no one else is seeing it so what does it matter?".

Hope it goes well anyway!

Thank you :) I went to my first meeting last night alone and got a great deal with a monthly pass and talked to the lady who runs the meeting and it's all become clear! First day today, with 41 points!!!!!!!!!!!! Not sure how I'm going I eat it all, but I thjnk it's at least double what I was having on 1600cal calorie counting so hoping I don't gain then loose. Just loose!!!!

Glad to hear it went well! Im sure you'll manage just fine, just have to stick to it :)

I'm just hoping all I've lost calorie countin stays off!

Back