Newbie not sure if my menu is ok for today?

Hi guys,

I'm a newbie to Minimins and it is my 2nd time on SW (first time was 7 years ago when I was a teen). Today I have started the 7 day plan from the sw website to kick start, and I suddenly thought I'm not really sure what to snack on and whether the slight changes I have made to the menu below are ok. My normal snack would be a clementine or 2, or a packet of crisps if I'm having a bad day mid morning! What should I have today? My menu today according to the website plan is...

(I *think* this is a red day?)

B - 2 x best ever Quorn sausages (1 Syn each), lean grilled bacon, a mountain of scrambled eggs & big flat mushrooms fried in low calorie cooking spray...I was supposed to have 1 slice of wholemeal toast too but I couldn't fit it in, to be honest this actually left me feeling a little queesey I'm not used to so much in the mornings!

snack - I've already had a clementine... are they free?

L -
honey-roast ham with 6 Extra Light Laughing Cow Triangles and roll each one up into a sausage shape. With pickled onions, cucumber and a mixed-leaf salad.

snack
(although I think I will have this at lunchtime too!) - fat free natural cottage cheese mixed with prawns and grated apple. It does say I can snack on lean meats but I didn't have any!
D - Swede topped cottage pie - I'm going to use turkey mince because I don't really eat red meat... is that a problem?

dessert - fat free natural yogurt drizzled with runny honey (1 Syn per level teaspoon) and dotted with fresh raspberries (probably going to use frozen berries from Sainsburys - is that ok?).

I'm not sure out of the menu what are my healthy extras, or how many syns I have used up? Could someone clarify please? :)

Anyone who could help I'd be so grateful!!

Thanks!

Laura x

Back