Newbie not sure which Diet to follow?

Marley87

Hi folks ,

Not sure whether to follow Cambridge, lighter life or Lipitrim .

Has anyone done the Lipitrim diet ? I am currently leaning towards Lipitrim, as I have spoken with counsellors from both lighter life and Cambridge in my area and I wasn't too keen on there persona.

Many thanks

Just started Lipotrim and so far so good. Not really hungry per se nor having cravings for food. Just constantly thirsty!
Energy levels are so far so good, so start it and lets see how far we can get!!! :)

Silver Lily said:
Just started Lipotrim and so far so good. Not really hungry per se nor having cravings for food. Just constantly thirsty!
Energy levels are so far so good, so start it and lets see how far we can get!!! :)

Silver lily I'm so excited about starting! How much do you have to loose ?

X

Hi, im on the same boat as you, excited to get started so hopefully that motivation will stick about!! Have u been on/stuck to any diets before?? Tbh, iv hardly stuck to any so this is gonna be my first proper diet, and hopfully last!!! Im thinking slimming world as iv come across so many success stories,between my own friends and people on this...somehow seems abit too good to be true but im gonna give it a shot!! All the best with urs :) x

Thanks sheen been! I've been on weight watchers a couple of time, I think I need something strict ! I'm an all or nothing kind of person! Good luck , we've got to do it this time! Xxx

I have been on meal replacement diets before and do not find them great TBH....

I am currently pregnant and following slimming world and losing weight...

Good luck with your choice making x

sadolphingirl said:
I have been on meal replacement diets before and do not find them great TBH....

I am currently pregnant and following slimming world and losing weight...

Good luck with your choice making x

Wish I had continued with weight watchers whilst pregnant! My baby is 6 months old and I'm 5 stone heavier x

Marley I got kicked off weight watchers when I was pregnant with my second child. Slimming world is the only program I know of that allows you to go to while pregnant. The program doesn't change a great deal and the best part is that I am losing weight! So hopefully I would not have picked up any weight (cheeky thought but maybe even be lighter) when baby is here in my arms...

Hi guys :) I haven't done any diets before. I have taken other unhealthy measures which are bad bad bad and I'm intent this time to do it the right way. Two years ago I lost four stone in a few months... And now its all back n more because I would fill my mouth with graph after veal. That's y lipotrim is good for me as its a blanket know to everything which means no more bingeing... I'm doing.it more to change my mental attitude towards food than anything else. About time I learnt food isn't a crutch. I would like to loose four stones before my finals which are in June.... Then I can start thinking about getting married hopefully :)

Silvery lily I'd like to be a comfortable 12 ... Thats my goal , also its
My 25th bday in August and I have a friends wedding to go to :)

What at your goals xxx

Silver Lily said:
My goals are by my finals which also coincide with my 24th birthday to hopefully be a size eight.
I'm currently an 18... I want to be a 14 mid april... So fingers crossed.

Would like to loose weight for health reasons n just for my own satisfaction. I was an eight a few years ago but through unhealthy eating I just gained n gained

Good on you SL!

How are you getting on ?

Clothes feeling looser? Xx

So far can't notice much yet!! The scales are saying I've lost weight but you really can't tell. Hope to feel a diff by the end of the month. Have been surrounded by food though since I started n I've been so good, not feeling I'm missing out if I don't eat but more that its habit I should be sitting there eating......

Does Tht make any sense whatsoever?

Wbu, Hav u started yet? Xx

Silver Lily said:
So far can't notice much yet!! The scales are saying I've lost weight but you really can't tell. Hope to feel a diff by the end of the month. Have been surrounded by food though since I started n I've been so good, not feeling I'm missing out if I don't eat but more that its habit I should be sitting there eating......

Does Tht make any sense whatsoever?

Wbu, Hav u started yet? Xx

It makes complete sense!

How are u doing now Hun?

I'm going to start on Monday x

Well u fell off the wagon this week n had a bowl of pasta the other eve. The next day was tortuous, was soo hungry n Ive only lost a pound this week. But u no what... As long as I get some results by the end of April that's all I'm worried about, hopefully will loose more next week to make up for this week. Keep smiley marley I know you will be able to do it xx

Back