newbie now posting diary in the correct place......i think :P

well ill kick start my diary, i started a new job today as well as the diet so its been a looooong day. got pretty hungry at times but i expect that whilst my body is getting used to a lower intake.

i had the chocolate shake for breakfast, whilst it wasn't amazingly chocolaty i thought it was nice and creamy and tasted ok so happy with that, i had the orange choc chip bar for lunch and that was also nice flavour wise although id say a little dry and im just enjoying my mushroom soup now (had to put a little pepper in but its good)

was supposed to go to the gym with my cousin tonight but after not much sleep, new job and new diet i am absolutely shattered so ill go swimming with her tomorrow (if shes still talking to me after bailing)

not sure what to do in regards to start weight as i was 19st 7 before i started last night and 19.4 when i weighed myself today, my weight easily fluctuates 3lbs normally so i dont think its down to the diet after just one day. i guess i should have checked this morning

also anyone know if airwaves gum is allowed/ok to have on this diet, or if not any gum that is (for the purpose of keeping my breath fresh :D)

Hi & welcome! Chewing gum is a funny one, some say yes some say no-general theory is that you shouldn't have too much as for some it may affect ketosis, and also it can make you hungry as the chewing action makes tummy think its getting food! You can use breath freshener sprays if that helps (or do what I do & take a toothbrush to work lol!!!) best of luck with your journey :0)

Hiya Ben, welcome and good luck on your Exante journey :hug99: xx

I think regarding the weight, I would just try and weigh yourself at the same time of day each week to get a true reading.

Hiya Ben and good luck with your Exante journey! the hardest part is getting started and you have done that!YEY now onward and downwards (with your weight of course) you will get loads of support on here so don't struggle alone xx:)

Back