Newbie on Attack with my recipes so far

Prosecco

Hi I'm a newbie Dukaneer on day 4 of attack (day 3 was a nightmare total fish and chip craving meltdown!) anyhoo just wanted to share some of the things I have tried so far

1) Sushi - 1 seaweed sheet, spread with philly extra light and then top with turkey slices or crabsticks whatever you want, roll up and slice into bitesize sushi pieces, this is suprising nice especially if you love sushi so I would recommend you give it a go. You can buy seaweed sheets in the supermarket, sometimes says sea vegatable nori on and its about £2.99 for 7 sheets but if you count 1 sheet a day thats a weeks worth. - warning dont just have this for lunch on its own because although its very nice I also had a chicken leg and yog otherwise I would have been hungry.

2) I used a muffin recipe I found on here and for flavouring added a tsp of oregano and used philly extra light instead of quark, black pepper then cooked in the microwave for 4 minutes. Then I topped it with 2 pieces of bacon with no fat for my brekkie, it was really yum but a bit of philly spread on would have been even better.

3) Tofu lasagne - having bought some firm tofu I had no idea what to do with it so decided to try using it as lasagne. I sliced it thinly, added black pepper, fry lighted in pan, cooked some mince with onion, 1 stock cube and a squirt of tomato puree, stacked the tofu 'lasagne' and meat together and topped with philly extra light mixed with a splash of milk, nutmeg and black pepper - was pretty good!

I cooked a chicken the other day and roasted some onions at the same time and have been chopping bits off the onions and adding these to everything i.e omlettes/quiche etc so I would highly recommend this as it has added quite a bit of flavour for me.

I also tried a cottage cheese cheesecake and whilst it tasted nice the consistency was totally weird - will try whizzing up next time!!

Good luck everyone and stick at it!

Just to warm u you can't have philli light on attack or any type of sushi!
Sorry! I had a gain when I ate both so I'm just warning u!
X

It's French so doesn't translate well the only low fat cream cheese u can have is quark
Alot of us have been caught out so just best to not have it all now! I love quark now
Philli always gives me a gain

Also you can't have seaweed sheets on attack as seaweed is a veg, made from cabbage normally. I only use el philly occasionally, we are allowed 30g as a tolerated item during cruise. Quark can be flavoured with sweetner or savory herbs etc.,

How have you done on the diet so far, hope all has gone well.

is that 0.2% per 100g or per portion. What is the 100g percent if it isn't please.

Back