Working Solutions Newbie on Exante Working Solution

ECombat

Hi to all,

I have been on the Exante Website and I'm thinking of starting on the Working Solution based on my BMI. I'm planning to buy the 4 week mixed bumper pack as it is on promotion at the minute. Can anybody tell me if they have promotions on a regular basis? And what do I expect when I start this diet?

thanks
:)

Hi. I'm about to start on working solution tomorrow. Bit nervous as I hate feeling hungry but I'm hoping it doesn't last long. I too would like to hear from others on working solution.
As far as I'm aware the bumper packs seem to be on offer most of the time.
Good luck. :)

Hi I am restarting in total solution today!! I have tried to restart since january and have been just messing about and failed but today is a frwsh start and I am going to do it!! All the best to everyone starting today and keep at it because tbe the results are worth it :) x

Hi. I'm about to start on working solution tomorrow. Bit nervous as I hate feeling hungry but I'm hoping it doesn't last long. I too would like to hear from others on working solution.
As far as I'm aware the bumper packs seem to be on offer most of the time.
Good luck. :)

Hi! I'm the same, I hate feeling hungry and I love my food but I've got my wedding May 2014 so I need to lose some weight. It's all about will power. But of course we are here to give you moral support. What bumper pack have you ordered? Good luck!

Hi I am restarting in total solution today!! I have tried to restart since january and have been just messing about and failed but today is a frwsh start and I am going to do it!! All the best to everyone starting today and keep at it because tbe the results are worth it :) x

Hi Muffin 2012, good luck on your total solution. Let's go for it and lose that weight ***positive thoughts ****

Hi! I'm the same, I hate feeling hungry and I love my food but I've got my wedding May 2014 so I need to lose some weight. It's all about will power. But of course we are here to give you moral support. What bumper pack have you ordered? Good luck!

I'm also getting married in may 2014 but my initial aim is holiday in ten weeks! I ordered a few items off a certain bid site but also bought the recent ******* offer. I have a selection of foods so I'll see what I prefer before I order more. Had the porridge for breakfast this morning and having carbonara later for lunch. I'm working an overnight shift tonight so saving a bar to eat throughout the night. Not sure it was my brightest move to start when I have a night shift but if I can make it through that I should have no problem.

Drink lots and lots of water and just stick to low carb foods to pick at maybe? It does get massively easier after the first week. More just thinking about food at times rather than feeling hungry!

Theres lots of good support on here so keep posting if you're struggling x

Hi I've done the total solution for a week and it killed me, so I ad a week off it, now I'm doin the working solution and am a bit confused, do I av my 3 exante thing and then a meal, and av I read it rite you can av up to 60 grams of carbs besides ur exante meal carbs, wud Realy appreciate sum feed back to this thanks.xx

Hi I've done the total solution for a week and it killed me, so I ad a week off it, now I'm doin the working solution and am a bit confused, do I av my 3 exante thing and then a meal, and av I read it rite you can av up to 60 grams of carbs besides ur exante meal carbs, wud Realy appreciate sum feed back to this thanks.xx

I think the first week is the hardest, you just need to stick to it. I'm not sure about carbs, you might be alright with steamed vegetables and meats??

Back