Newbie on OMG/Atkins

weemadcow

Hello everyone, I'm Alison. I'm 28 from Glasgow and I want to get my skinny mojo back.

I'm a frustrated dieter! Lost 4 stone on WW a few years back and have put 2 stone back on. Lots of messy stuff going on over the years have diminished my weight loss motivation, as well as propoints - it just doesnt work for me!
I've decided to give the 6 weeks to OMG diet a wee try. It's essentially Atkins with a few extra things thrown in, like cold baths etc.

I really want to lose 1.5 - 1.75 stone. I looked ill the last time any lower than that (didnt see it at the time, everyone else did). Basically I just want to fit into my old clothes again and feel fantastic.

Hey im emma, a newbie I've started atkins, im on day 7 of induction, what is the omg diet and the cold bath thing, thankyou x

Hey Emma, yeah the OMG has the cold baths. I've managed 5/6 of them so far. Couldnt face it today. It also gives me 60g carb allowance everyday. Helpful while I'm eating all my homemade soup stash from the freezer. Then I might start the atkins induction og 20g

Hiya, and what do the cold bath do, does it help weight loss, thanks for replying

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Back