Newbie on site doing Cambridge Diet for 2nd time!

Theresa1966

Silver Member
Hi, I am new to this site but not new to dieting, I feel like I have dieted most of my adult life!

I did a mixture of diets last year from WW to Slimming world and then Cambridge, I lost a total of 7 stone last year and seemed to maintain it until around September last year when the odd pound started to creep on! I have not weighted myself as I have my consultant coming tonight and want to weigh on her scales. I do however know I have put on about a stone if not a little more as I have had to go back into a bigger size jeans and know its time to sort myself out before I really go back down that very slippery slope of putting all my weight back on!

I had some products left from the last time of being on Cambridge so started this morning, I am dreading getting on the scales tonight but know that what ever the scales read I am now going to do this again! I know from reading other peoples posts that the second time around is harder and I am hoping by doing a post rather than just reading other peoples that this will spur me on!

Its funny as my work colleagues have said "what you doing that stupid diet again for you dont look like you have put on any weight! and its no good for you!" however I know that I am on that very slippery slope and need to do this for ME! So I am hoping that I can find a few buddies along the way who will be able to relate to how it feels to always worry about your weight!

I will post tomorrow after I have weighted in tonight and know what damage I have done!

Theresa

Back