Newbie on Slim & Save diet... Hello everyone!

chi

Talk to me!
Dear members,:sign0144:

Hello! My name is chi and I've just joined this forum which was recommended to me by a friend who also introduced me to this new diet I just started: Slim & Save. Have any of you tried it/on it? How are you getting on?

I'm still on day 3! And I am very hungry right now. But actually I am pleasantly surprised by the meal replacements packs made by them, they taste quite good! The bars are lush, the hot meals are small but delicious and the shakes taste good too. I have been told I need to wait until day 5 where ketosis kicks in and the hunger pangs should disappear. (Do you agree?)

My aim is to lose 85lbs in total and there is no time limit for that. For now I just want to focus on losing 1 stone for June 9th. (Old uni friend's wedding). I went to her hen weekend abroad and met her circle of new skinny friends and felt like a giant hippo. :ashamed0005: I also would like to remove myself from this "Obese" category. I hate that word! I currently weigh 93kg (14st9lbs) and its the biggest I've ever been! Apparently I should weigh 55kg (8st8lbs) for my short height but I'd be ecstatic at 70kg (11st) to be honest.

I'd like to make an online support network for myself to help me through this epic journey!:slap: Some real life friends can be saboteurs even if they don't mean to be!:sigh:

Anyway nice to meet you and see you on the forums... I look forward to tips and advice and anything else, especially would love to hear about the Slim & Save diet and how it went for you, the aftermath etc... And watch this space, I'll start blogging soon!

Thank you.

From chi xx

Thank you Irene! I am on day 5 now, I don't feel that hungry but I feel drained! Struggle to sit up! What is that about? X

Back