Newbie on this site - but retuning to CD SS

kirstysophia

Hi everyone, good luck with your goals and achievements each day I am returning to CD as I got to my goal weight and put a bit on over the summer and want to lose a bit extra so looking at about shifting 22lb bring me idown to 7st 10 bit if I get to 8st and then plateau ill be happy I reached 8st 3 jan this year and maintained till begin of June then went on holidays and to lots of festivals and wedding and yes I over indulged but I knew the consequences but I love returning to cd every now and then you give your body a complete detox that's how I see it and I am always full of more energy and sleep better once the first 3- 4 days are over and you get used to bring on the shakes and water only and your stomach and brain excepts that's all it's going to get each day looking fwd to that stage but this is day one so going to keep telling myself the routine will get easier and I know it will be worth it to see my slim figure again and get back into my 6-8 clothes - that have replaced all my 12 and 14s I do not want to go back that way and I am a 10 now so time to get into this and my family and friends will have to accept once again I'm not going out to eat meals with them or drink alcohol for the hell of it

Goal weight - 8st or 7st 10lbs
Now weight sun 4th 9st 3lbs
Tues official weigh in -
Next 7 day weigh in
By day 10 have an evening meal planned not allowed a get out clause -
Day 12 have a big family party to attend so two events I know I will come off plan for for the evenings only then back on it
Next weigh in
Next weigh in
Next weigh in

Back