• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Newbie on Week 2

S: 19st4lb C: 19st4lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 41 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi

I am a newbie to CD both my wife and I started two weeks ago so our 2 week weigh in is tomorrow.

Have been reading the comments on here for a little while and thought I should really say hi.

I lost 1st 2lb in my first week so cant wait to see what I weigh in at tommorrow, however I dont feel like I have lost anything. Is this to be expected with such a good weight loss in the first week.

I am a 36year old man and I quote "was" 20st 2 when I started at a height of 5ft 8 so alot to lose.

The last few days seem to have been a little difficult, not hungry just missing actually eating someting.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hiya and welcome, im on week 2 as well, although my weigh in is this evening! I also don't think I have lost anything but that has to be silly as I haven't eaten anything! Well done on your first weeks weightloss thats amazing! Let us know how you get on tomorrow!

Rx

scorpio dawny

keeps on trying
S: 17st0.5lb C: 15st5.8lb BMI: 32.8 Loss: 1st8.7lb(9.52%)
thats a fantastic loss in your 1st week did you measure yourself as well? good luck tomorrow, you will notice the loss very soon others might notice it first.

Good luck to you and your wife. Fantastic first week loss!

I found that my need to "eat something" got out of hand, so this time i'm combating this using sugar fee gum. Careful though - this can make you hungry.

Let us know how you get on!

Leah xxx

Sarette

Gold Member
S: 19st13lb C: 19st2lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 46 Loss: 0st11lb(3.94%)
Hello and welcome! Well done on a fab start last week, I'm looking forward to hearing how you get on later! xx

S: 19st8lb C: 11st5lb Loss: 8st3lb(41.97%)
Good luck to you and your wife and well done on your great loss last week!I'm sure you will have another great loss this week!