Newbie Q: Dieting without WW/SW/RC etc

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by SingingAmanda, 16 June 2010 Social URL.

1. SingingAmanda

SingingAmanda Member

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.35%)
    Hi everybody... i only joined the site yesterday so i'm a bit green about how things work. It seems like a really great site and has given me the boost I need to now really make changes for life and be the slim person i'm meant to be. I'm also using the food focus site which works well alongside this one... I for once feel like I will be in control of what i eat and the outcome of this diet. What i'm unsure of is the threads are obviously labelled with the different diet groups.. i.e. Weight Watchers... is it ok for us to comment on any threads despite not using that particular diet group and also is there is a specific thread anywhere for people who are choosing to diet without a group by just eating healthily etc? Feel free to hit me if i'm asking a stupid question here lol. Happy dieting ...

Mand :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
  4. SingingAmanda

SingingAmanda Member

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.35%)
    Thank you : )

5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welocme. Good luck with the healthy eating

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.