Newbie Question - Extra Easy

Mrs Mc

Hi All,

I wonder if you can help.

I have never been on this site before but it looks great :)

I just started back at class last night after a looong break. So much so I am starting back at the beginning so need to get my head around this fast!!!

I am getting used to the extra easy plan and I was wondering about my breakfast!!!

I had poached egg and beans (no veg) but I did have 300g of watermelon just before this. Does that count in my 1/3 as I had it at the same time as breakfast or should I have had somethign actually on my plate that was superfree??

Thanks a million x

I think that sounds just fine.

If I have a cooked breakfast I have bacon, egg, beans and my superfree would be mushrooms and tomatoes.

However, that is a rarity and I tend to have cereal, but I don't eat fruit with it, I have that mid morning.

For all other meals, I try to eat superfree at the same time. It works for me.

I hope that helps :)

yeah thats fine, just try not to get into the habit of having your superfree *after* your meal... Remember, it's there as a filler food. So, eating it immediately before hand is fine.

Last edited:
Sounds fine to me. I try to have veg in every meal but isn't always a third so I try and see it as a daily thing as I snack on fruit and veg, so if at least a third of my day has been super free I consider that a success. Sometimes I have that ore more as part of the meal, sometimes it's fruit after or just spread through the day.

Thanks a million (sorry I didn't see these posts until today)

Great tip on eating superfree before my meal though.

I have lost 5.5lbs in 2 weeks so feeling happy x

Back