Newbie question - joining class?

lanugowife

Hi

I've tried sw a few times but always at home & now with 2 of the 4 stone of baby weight I gained left to lose I want to join class for that extra pressure. If I pay for it there's & have a weekly weigh there's mire chance I'll stick to it, & I really have to!!

So, I've found a class on the sw website nearby but nobody answered when I called. Do I have to book in to it as it's tonight & I really want to start now & not delay another week. Or can I just turn up & if so should I turn up early or at the start time?

Any advice would be great & sorry if I've posted in the wrong place, I'm new at this site & do it all from my phone.

Thanks xxx

Nope, no need to book - you can just turn up. Good luck!

I would try calling again later or failing that turn up a bit early. When I went to join a group before christmas there was no number to call on the SW website and I just showed up (alright I was a little bit late due to traffic). But the consultant refused to let me join. She liked her newbies to come along early to get weighed and get the intro talk.

no need to book hun...you just turn up,they'll take care of you from there :)

good luck!! come back and let us know how you get on.

and patchwork puss,thats disgusting,i would complain to sw if i were you....that is definately not statard practice at all. im sorry you had such a bad experience but hopefully it hasnt put you off from joining??

Back