Newbie Questions

smamfy

Hi guys. Book finally came but still confused on some items and hoped you could help.

1. Cockles - they aren't mentioned in the book - are they allowed?

2. Hate cottage cheese so could i substitute for Philadelphia extra light?

3. Ham - I love carver ham - is this allowed - if not can anyone recommend what one I can eat?

4. Diet tonic water think its 2 cals per glass but I can drink lots of it!

5. Low fat yoghurts - I like the muller light fat free - are these allowed?

Thanks in anticipation for your help :D

Hi guys. Book finally came but still confused on some items and hoped you could help.

1. Cockles - they aren't mentioned in the book - are they allowed? they should be ok

2. Hate cottage cheese so could i substitute for Philadelphia extra light?-try quark thats similar to philly. you can have the phil extra light on cruise but not attack and not much

3. Ham - I love carver ham - is this allowed - if not can anyone recommend what one I can eat?whats carver ham?

4. Diet tonic water think its 2 cals per glass but I can drink lots of it!
diet drinks ok
5. Low fat yoghurts - I like the muller light fat free - are these allowed?yes. fruit ones only 2 per day but the vanilla or toffee ones are unlimited

Thanks in anticipation for your help :D

Best of luck and look forward to seeing you on here and see how you are getting on :D

I was so excited starting this diet too lol!!! did get bit fed up to start but i know make chicken tikka, thai chicken and all sorts of things that ive never made before!

Vicky sorry to gatecrash the thread but do you have any recipes for your chicken dishes? i am totally fed up of the stuff!! xx

chicken tikka/tandoori/korma even....... i put chilli garlic and ginger in with some natural yog and some tikka (or whatever) spices and marinade overnight. i like to have the chicken in cubes so can skewer them and grill. I have them with yog and mint dip :)

Thai chicken - light soy sauce (not much) garlic, lemongrass, chilli and ginger. Leave it to marinade overnight/all day and then just grill

Chicken breast split in middle and stuffed with garlic , egg dipped and covered in oatbran and cooked in the oven :D

ill let you know if i get any more ideas !

If you are bored of chicken try turkey, you can buy loads of fresh breast and turkey steak and its really really tastey, much nicer that chicken and also a lot cheaper!

Back