Newbie reporting

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by borderhopper, 28 August 2011 Social URL.

1. borderhopper

borderhopper New Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    sw from home
    Hi everyone :) found here on a web search and loved reading the forums so i thought i'd join :)

About me:I'm a 33 year old male from n.ireland and am currently 224 lbs lost 4lbs from last saturday,had gone down to 196 lbs doing sw alone a few months ago,but then i quit my 40 cigarette aday habit and i have gained weight very fast to last week when i started the diet again:constant cravings :eek:

I do not feel confident enough to go to classes,so i am following the diet the best i can thou eating alot of free stuff,i mean alot maybe too much :( i'm constantly hungry,i also have a diet cola addiction:at least 4 litres aday :( I have started walking around 2.5 mile aday but its a struggle as i am that unfit :eek:

I hope to lose weight and make friends here

ty all :wave_cry:

Last edited: 28 August 2011
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. lass321

lass321 Gold Member

Slimming World - at home
    Welcome, you will find a lot of people here who share your struggles, and some will have great advice for you to follow.
  4. Ulysses31

Ulysses31 Full Member

None, anymore!
    Welcome to the forums and good luck with the weight loss.

Your walking will work wonders I think - it's currently my main form of exercise too, and it hasn't taken long for it to start getting easier.
  5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Don't stay hungry keep eating the free food. Congratulations on the exercise but don't overdo it.

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.