Newbie reporting

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by borderhopper, 28 August 2011 Social URL.

1. borderhopper

borderhopper New Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.75%)
    Diet:
    sw from home
    Hi everyone :) found here on a web search and loved reading the forums so i thought i'd join :)

About me:I'm a 33 year old male from n.ireland and am currently 224 lbs lost 4lbs from last saturday,had gone down to 196 lbs doing sw alone a few months ago,but then i quit my 40 cigarette aday habit and i have gained weight very fast to last week when i started the diet again:constant cravings :eek:

I do not feel confident enough to go to classes,so i am following the diet the best i can thou eating alot of free stuff,i mean alot maybe too much :( i'm constantly hungry,i also have a diet cola addiction:at least 4 litres aday :( I have started walking around 2.5 mile aday but its a struggle as i am that unfit :eek:

I hope to lose weight and make friends here

ty all :wave_cry:

[​IMG]

Last edited: 28 August 2011
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lass321

lass321 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World - at home
    Welcome, you will find a lot of people here who share your struggles, and some will have great advice for you to follow.

4. Ulysses31

Ulysses31 Full Member

Diet:
    None, anymore!
    Welcome to the forums and good luck with the weight loss.

Your walking will work wonders I think - it's currently my main form of exercise too, and it hasn't taken long for it to start getting easier.

5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Don't stay hungry keep eating the free food. Congratulations on the exercise but don't overdo it.

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.