• 8-9.5st

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 9.5-11st

• 11st +

• Total voters

BeanutPutter89

hi everyone im danielle and next week im going to be starting slimming world! Im hoping to lose 6 stone in total (im 16st atm) but i havent set a regimented date that i want to lose it all by, im happy to lose it slowly.

what i wanted to ask was: does anyone know any good websites dedicated to slimming world or any forums like this that i can get extra knowledge from? also facebook groups? im on a few but id like lots of fresh ideas.

Also, ive set up an instagram dedicated to me and my slimming world journey and i would love it if you would follow me and for me to follow you back. My name on there is SLIMMING_WORLD_DANIELLE89, but feel free to add your instagram names and ill follow you :) i havent posted on there yet but there will be posts soon :)

thanks for taking the time to read my post and hopefully reply back to me :)

Hi Danielle, Welcome and Good Luck with your journey..I will add you on Insta :) You will get lots of ideas from Insta..I do :)

Minis is great you will find lots of people willing to support you on your journey :) I can recommend a couple of SW Facebook groups and pages that are SW friendly... Syns Allowed is fab...as is Share your slimming world meals... Page wise I follow Not Nigella..there are lost of others but these ones are my favs :)

EDIT - think I found you... :)

Hi Danielle - my name's Anne, I joined slimming world yesterday for the first time ever. Found this site after watching Lucie Loves it on you tube - I'm following her progress to try and motivate myself to keep going.

Good luck

Back