Newbie saying hello

Hello everyone
I started Atkins on new years day and luckily found this site within a few days, I have learnt so much just lurking in the background so thought it was time to say hello :D .. Im Sue, I'm a 39 yr old with a very teenage daughter, OH who can eat anything, a dog who eats everything and a full time desk bound job.. I want to lose at least 3 1/2 stone.

I lost 11lbs in the first 11 days but have sts since, I've not last an ounce in 2 weeks despite not changing the way I eat.

This is an average day

B - Omlette plus smoked salmon or smoked sausage.
L - Salad usually greek with feta and olive oil yummy
D - Meat/chicken/fish with green vegs or salad

I discovered MIMS a week ago AMAZING things but limit to every other day as I noticed they can stall also but was totally blown away, wasn;t expecting what came out at all, little miracles lol.

I have coffee with cream although have switched to black at work incase this was stalling me, also cut down on tomatoes and
upped the old H20. I have pork crunch when I need a snack but hardly ever feel hungry which I love.
Im in ketosis (darkest pink) so am hoping won't stall for much longer, wi on sunday so fingers crossed. I love this woe (learning the lingo)..
Anyway nice to meet you all...

Hiya Sue :D:wavey:

I've not even gotten through my first week so good luck to you xx

I'm scared to make them for that very reason!

Keep at it Sue. I can't offer any advice as I'm just a newbie myself and am on my first week but I do find it easier than the many other diets I've tried. :)

stillscrapping said:
Keep at it Sue. I can't offer any advice as I'm just a newbie myself and am on my first week but I do find it easier than the many other diets I've tried. :)

Thanks x i do love this diet n read a sticky that suggests monthly weigh ins which would stop me fretting over stalling. Good luck stillscrapping.

Hi sue and welcome. Agree that bodies are wierd - if you stick with it and avoid known stallers then the weight will come off. Monthly weighing a great idea:)

Kat1e said:
Hi sue and welcome. Agree that bodies are wierd - if you stick with it and avoid known stallers then the weight will come off. Monthly weighing a great idea:)

Thanks kat1e. Im definately sticking with it, ive had enough of feeling fat. Treating myself to a glass of red as ive read that it should be ok n to be fair I need it n no alcohol since nye dont know how ive done it lol x

Hello Sue and welcome ... Hope you find success with this woe ... :) x

Hi Sue and welcome (I'm a Susie :D)

Your menu looks pretty good to me, maybe a few more leafy greens and up your water intake? Stick with it babes, you're doing a great job!

Yes! I know exactly what you mean! :) x

ladyfelsham said:
Hi Sue and welcome (I'm a Susie :D)

Your menu looks pretty good to me, maybe a few more leafy greens and up your water intake? Stick with it babes, you're doing a great job!

Hi ladyf. Sues r the best lol thanks for the tips. Ive struggled with the veg n water this weekend but got a good clean n green shop being dropped off tomorrow n also a nice big glass to take to work to get the water up. I do like water its just remembering to choose that instead of coffee or sf squash. More water is my goal for next week xxx

Hi Sue and welcome, I'll be following your diary now

Hi there, I am on my second week and can honestly say I haven't felt hungry which for me is quite amazing! Good luck :)

Back