1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Newbie saying hi to everyone!!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by BellaSky, 10 January 2014 Social URL.

1. BellaSky

BellaSky New Member

Hello!! I am Bella, i'm 33 and I have started the plan properly two or three days ago. I have had the class's materials for a few weeks, but then I broke my foot, couldn't go to classes anymore (massive stairs) and got stuck to eat whatever my partner would get from the shop. But no more!! I am making a conscious effort to start taking care of myself as I would like to start thinking in a baby a year from now. I am both excited and scared. I am very glad the plan is working for so many people, it gives me hope that it will work for me too. I'm around 13st 12lbs at the moment, should lose 3 stone to be on target. I had lost two stone with WW two years ago, then had to have a major surgery and again, couldn't move much!!! So I put on a stone... I like exercising so I just got myself a couple of dumbbells, a yoga mat and I will work on my top half in front of the TV to burn some of the calories off. WW had worked for me before, but I realise I am under more pressure this year and feeling a bit anxious makes a bit harder to be on top of point counting continuously. I must confess I count syns, but...I am probably cheating a bit. Will start a food diary tomorrow.
    Please feel free to contact me, would love a journey buddy so we can support each other through good and bad.

Bella

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. suzannexxx

suzannexxx New Member

Hii!
    I had an injury too and although I wasn't small before it I'm definitely a lot bigger after it! I can still only exercise my top half like you, feels a bit fruitless sometimes but I hear every little helps! I started at group a few days ago and could use the extra support too!
    Suzanne

4. babypat

babypat Well-Known Member

Hi welcome to the forum. Hope WW works out for u and u will reach ur target goal in no time. Good luck.