• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Newbie saying Hi :)

Hi all,

I have been on weight watchers 4 a while now and although I have done really well and dropped 2 dress sizes I am bored and am finding myself snacking on crap!!
I am thinking of trying Slimming world to get to my ideal weight and was wondering if anyone has any advise for me please :)

many thanx im also looking 4ward to making some new friends on here :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
well done with your weight loss so far, you have done really well. Take a look around the various sections of the forum at the various threads on all of the diets. Good luck with finding one that suits you xx

Hi and :welcome: to the forums, congrats on your weight loss so far!
Onwards and Downwards
Sharkbait1983 x

Well done on your weight loss so far, I too was on WW & moved over to SW and find it easier, only because I could live off pasta. Your best finding a diet that suits your needs :) x

Miss Mango

Little Miss Wii Fit!
Hey there ChunkiMonki - cool username! :)
:welcome2: to the forums! Very well done on your weight loss and for dropping those 2 dress sizes - thats brilliant!
Make sure you try to keep yourself at this weight, don't waste all of that hard work you put in - I know its really hard but you must be strict with yourself, it would be such a shame to let your previous work go to waste!
Hope to chat with you soon and see you around :)
X