Newbie saying hi :)

kaceyboo

Silver Member
Today is day 1 for me, this is my 1st time on exante, ive tried cambridge before and gave in before i started tbh. I have just had my 4th baby 6 weeks ago and its time to shift this weight. Im just going to try and take it day by day. Its going to be a challenge cooking for my husband and kids but im just going to keep going and think of the summer being slim. Hoping to get to know you all better xxx

Am only new myself here, but well done for making the stand. It is so easy to put it off and just accept the current situation. The best thing you can do is give it 2 weeks no matter what. Give it just 14 little days and am sure the movement of the needle on the scales and the slight give in the clothes will be strong foundations from which to build!
Good luck!

Hello and welcome.

The cooking bit can be a challenge but I am used to it now and it doesn't bother me.

Hi!
I have an almost 6 month old and a 2.5 year old and am the same about shifting the weight (not that I can blame the children really as I only put on half a stone with my second!!). However, I still have masses of weight to shift wherever it came from!!

I'm on week 2 now and had my first weigh in this am and have lost 14lbs which has obviously been a huge motivator for me! The first week is no walk in the park I have to admit, but if you can just get thru that then it definitely gets easier.

Drink, drink and more drink seems to be the key.

Good luck!

welcome! Once you get the first week out of the way, you'll feel great! Best of luck to you!! :)

Back