Newbie saying Hi!

Hi Everyone,

I've been lurking on this forum for a while now, but have finally decided to join up. I tried weight watchers very briefly last year and found it really easy and lost 5lbs in 1 week. However I then went on holiday, fell of the wagon and never jumped back on!! I've now decided to commit properly to the diet and thought coming on here may help :) I lost 4.5 stone by healthy eating about 10 years ago and successfully kept it off, however I put on a stone in my last year of uni a couple of years ago when all my healthy eating went out the window - I'm now hoping to break these bad eating habits!!

I'm starting at 10st8.5lbs and want to get down to 9st4lbs. I shall be starting a food diary on here tomorrow and will weigh in on a friday at home. If anyone has any tips, feel free to comment, as I need all the help I can get! :D Hope everyone has had a good weekend, and I look forward to chatting to some of you!

Hi hun. Well done on loosing all that weight before thats how i lost mine and have kept it off for years. Im doing the old ww,me and pp dont get on. I want to get a stone off and then take it from there. Gud luck on your journey and im lucking forward to reading your diary. Everybody on here is lovely and realy helpfull.x p.s it wont take long for serena to find you she is the most motivated person and always helps everyone. Im sure she wil be along soon to introduce herself.x:D

Found You Found You ! U can't hide from me! X PS-Here to subscribe lol x

What's everyone favourite cheese? I like a nice strong Cheddar like Pilgrims Choice or Cathedral City. X

I love cathedral city too, stronger the better when it comes to cheese!. I love stilton aswell, infact ive got a thing for the laughing cow blue cheese triangles at the moment. They taste like stilton but are only 25 cals each! The only cheese I don't like is goats cheese.

I love edam or a nice mild chedder. I just like cheese,apart from stilton.x

OMG we are so alike! I love Edam but I hate Stilton or any blue cheese! I can't be done with those Sweet and Savoury Cheeses, what's Wenslydale and Cranberry and Stilton with Apricot all about! They need to do one lol x

I darnt even look at tho blue cheese triangles they just look wrong. I love love edam oh and babybells i could eat them all day.x

I love cheddar cheese cut in2 squares and eating it wit raisins oh my god it's Devine once I start I can't stop

I darnt even look at tho blue cheese triangles they just look wrong. I love love edam oh and babybells i could eat them all day.x

OMG I love Babybels, I think I've got about 36 in the fridge at the moment cos they were on offer! X

I love cheddar cheese cut in2 squares and eating it wit raisins oh my god it's Devine once I start I can't stop

OMG that's just WRONG WRONG WRONG! X

OMG I love Babybels, I think I've got about 36 in the fridge at the moment cos they were on offer! X

OMG that's just WRONG WRONG WRONG! X

Can i cum share your babybells hun please. Raisins and cheese how does that work haha. Id prob try it tho.x

Can i cum share your babybells hun please. Raisins and cheese how does that work haha. Id prob try it tho.x

Trina, if u ever put cheese and raisins together I am NOT sharing Babybels with u! X

I promise i wont then hun coz i arnt loosing the bells.x

In that case, ill share with u...

image-1824845223.jpg

What's everyone favourite cheese? I like a nice strong Cheddar like Pilgrims Choice or Cathedral City. X

im not a cheesy fan!!!
i have to fancy it my other half would have it with everything!!
i like red leicester the most! not as strong

im not a cheesy fan!!!
i have to fancy it my other half would have it with everything!!
i like red leicester the most! not as strong

Mmmmmm Red Leicester not had that in ages! X

Back