Newbie saying Hiya :)

Hello all Im Leah 29 years old and will be starting CD in the morning. Ive always been a ww girl but as summer is appoarching and holidays booked. Im looking for fast results, im really nervous about the diet.But hoping i can lose the 2 stones by July:D any idea from anyone is this possible if i SS?

Thank you and nice to meet you all, i will start a diary now.. whoo hoo lol

L x

Woohoo! Welcome. I'm doing step 2 and 3 stone to lose! I'm
On day 3. It is hard but doable, and I'm seeing a difference! Coming on here is really helping me though.
Good luck for day one!

Woohoo! Welcome. I'm doing step 2 and 3 stone to lose! I'm
On day 3. It is hard but doable, and I'm seeing a difference! Coming on here is really helping me though.
Good luck for day one!

Thank you.. wow day 3 very well done and good luck too :)

Hi huni, Im Steph and Im on my second week of SS. Im not sure about the 2 stone by July but you should lose around a stone a month on CD I think, usually more in the first month. If you have any other questions then ask away and good luck with everything xxx

Hiya and welcome im also on SS and on Friday been on plan for 6 weeks I'm 2 and half pound away from losing 2 stone the results are excellent. And will be days especially the first 4 where you might feel giving up but once you hit ketosis stage around about day 3/4 you will feel great not sure about the 2 stone by July but you won't be far off Hun x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi huni, Im Steph and Im on my second week of SS. Im not sure about the 2 stone by July but you should lose around a stone a month on CD I think, usually more in the first month. If you have any other questions then ask away and good luck with everything xxx
Thank you for your reply, it means alot i will see how i do in my first week :)
Good luck to u x

Hiya and welcome im also on SS and on Friday been on plan for 6 weeks I'm 2 and half pound away from losing 2 stone the results are excellent. And will be days especially the first 4 where you might feel giving up but once you hit ketosis stage around about day 3/4 you will feel great not sure about the 2 stone by July but you won't be far off Hun x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Yes i can't wait to get a week done and over with.. you have done sooo well im pleased for you x

Hi all,

I'm Caroline and started today, good to have some support from others in the same position, feel proud of myself for taking the 1st step and actually starting this, this is my 1st time on CD and hoping to lose 3st. Seeing the posts and support everyone gives each other is amazing. X

Morning all I'm up well early ready for the diet, I hope I cope ok at work.
Does anyone else find there work place hard to diet around?
X

summergirl said:
Morning all I'm up well early ready for the diet, I hope I cope ok at work.
Does anyone else find there work place hard to diet around?
X

Hiya. Good luck for the 1st day. I'm a shift worker so I find it a bit complicated to eat at set times. I also work in a team of ten and take all my meal breaks with my team. Im doing step 2 so that on breaks i can eat my meal for the day so they still see me eating. If we get busy sometimes we miss our breaks so I have to sneak off to have my shake! (I haven't told them what I'm up to)! This makes it even more complicated but I know they will only disapprove!

Hiya. Good luck for the 1st day. I'm a shift worker so I find it a bit complicated to eat at set times. I also work in a team of ten and take all my meal breaks with my team. Im doing step 2 so that on breaks i can eat my meal for the day so they still see me eating. If we get busy sometimes we miss our breaks so I have to sneak off to have my shake! (I haven't told them what I'm up to)! This makes it even more complicated but I know they will only disapprove!
I'm doing the diet undercover too lol :) it will make life alot easier lol keep up the good work..! :)

Hi Leah
I've been on ss for 5 weeks now and I'm 1 pound away from losing 2 stone. The results are brilliant, really motivates you to keep going :)
Good luck!

Hi Leah
I've been on ss for 5 weeks now and I'm 1 pound away from losing 2 stone. The results are brilliant, really motivates you to keep going :)
Good luck!
Amazing :) thank you for posting this... It's nice to speak to friendly people on here. When's your next weigh in?
I bet you feel so much better at a lower weight.
Good luck. X

Hi

I find it easy in work tbh. I've never hidden the fact that i'm doing CD - maybe i work with nice, non-judgemental people. And surely, it's a good thing I'm losing weight?! I'm getting positive remarks, which is always lovely, especially now you can see the weight coming off. And when people do bring in lovely treats, I smile and thank them (i don't throw a paddy because I can't eat anything!), and I just forget about it... move on.

As others have already said, stick with it - the first few days can be rough - but not everyone is the same, and you may breeze through them. But please do stick with it - if you really want to do it, you'll find the willpower from somewhere (i always think about the money i'm spending on CD - that always helps me stay on the straight and narrow!).

Good luck to all new starters... look, the sun is shinning, summer is nearly here (hopefully!!), let's have a summer where we can take our coats off, and - wait for it - maybe wear shorts and skirts (without thick black tights! lol)?! Wohoohohohahoooooo!!

Lxx

Amazing :) thank you for posting this... It's nice to speak to friendly people on here. When's your next weigh in?
I bet you feel so much better at a lower weight.
Good luck. X

My next weigh in is on Saturday so I'm only just into week 6 and feel so much happier and more confident than I've done in years! The first few days can be hard but stick at it, as it gets so much easier!

Back