newbie second time around grrrr help plz

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by jacqui35, 15 May 2009 Social URL.

1. jacqui35

jacqui35 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.03%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    :D

Hi all

Starting again as from last night, but i use to always do green but im think im gonna go insane and have pasta crawling outta me ears haha now tried ee for one week and sts which i was very upset so i did it for 100% the following week and put half pound on and since then not followed the plan properly.

So this time im going to try and follow mix2max and i guess you pick which red or green you follow for 3 meals and have 2 healthy a's and b's, if wrong can someone let me no.

Also i dont like things like yoghurt and stuff and ive been told to stock up on superfree foods inbetween but to me thats only fruit or am i wrong?

Sorry for being pain but i need to shift loads as going vegas in oct and dont wanna go again being massive and i really want to succeed in this diet as i was always on ww and cant follow the points. My problem is i stick first 2 days then drift off and then mess days up.

Thanks for reading and so glad i have found somewhere sw dieters can chat

jacqui :wave_cry:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.