Newbie @ Slimming world

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by sassie, 10 December 2009 Social URL.

1. sassie

sassie Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.98%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Shannon! Welcome! Best of luck on your weight loss journey! Any questions, just shout! :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Totally agree about the short mini targets.

Good luck. You could start a diary thread in the SW section for support and help

Irene xx

4. Mim

Mim Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(7.14%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Hi ,
    my name is Mim and I'm also new to all of this , I've been with SW for 3 weeks and on the forum 1 day, maybe we can support each other, I would like to lose about 6 stone. I'm stil trying to find my way through SW but have found that my favourite is to have green days and to use my 2nd b choice for my meat, as I never know what to eat for lunch on red days. There is a story on the SW webpage about a lady who lost 12 1/2 stone. Good luck .

5. Mim

Mim Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(7.14%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Hi Shannon,
    If you log on to Slimming world website, use the pass word you got given at the class meeting and then it shoukld take you to the main page, the lady who lost 12 stone is on the cover story. I hope this will help, as for the syn vallue, you have to check the middle of your book it has loads of pages full of syn vallues, the web site is pretty good too, and your consultant should be able to help. Also I'm sure there are some nice lady's on here who have been doing this longer then me and will be of more assistance. :O) But don't worry we will get there too. <:O)

6. *Emsie*

*Emsie* Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World from home
    Hi...good luck with the plan...I love the 7lb rewards to to break it down as have a lot too lose and it makes it less daunting! I've been doing slimming world for about 13 weeks now...and have lost 2.5 stones so am pleased so far!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.