Newbie @ Slimming world

Hi and welcome. Totally agree about the short mini targets.

Good luck. You could start a diary thread in the SW section for support and help

Irene xx

Hi ,
my name is Mim and I'm also new to all of this , I've been with SW for 3 weeks and on the forum 1 day, maybe we can support each other, I would like to lose about 6 stone. I'm stil trying to find my way through SW but have found that my favourite is to have green days and to use my 2nd b choice for my meat, as I never know what to eat for lunch on red days. There is a story on the SW webpage about a lady who lost 12 1/2 stone. Good luck .

Hi Shannon,
If you log on to Slimming world website, use the pass word you got given at the class meeting and then it shoukld take you to the main page, the lady who lost 12 stone is on the cover story. I hope this will help, as for the syn vallue, you have to check the middle of your book it has loads of pages full of syn vallues, the web site is pretty good too, and your consultant should be able to help. Also I'm sure there are some nice lady's on here who have been doing this longer then me and will be of more assistance. :O) But don't worry we will get there too. <:O)

Back