Newbie so excited to start!!!

Slinkyson

Gold Member
Hi all

Im new to ww but not minimins!
Just wanted to introduce myself, I'm a new mum of my 8 week old daughter and have a good 5-6 stone to shift! I want to do it sensibly and have never followed ww before, I've tried every other diet you can think of but I really need to learn potion control so I'm hopping this is the one for me! I'm joining class tomorrow morning I've bought my online 1st month pass to class!

I'm really looking forward to getting started, something new to get my teeth into! I get married in 9 months so no pressure or anything but seriously need a good few stone off before then :) I will not be buying a size 20 wedding dress!!!!

Looking forward to chatting to you all, Ive started a new diary called Sonia's long road to slimville find me :)

Good luck with your weight loss journey

Hi all

Just wanted to introduce myself, I'm a new mum of my 8 week old daughter and have a good 5-6 stone to shift! I want to do it sensibly and have never followed ww before, I've tried every other diet you can think of but I really need to learn potion control so I'm hopping this is the one for me! I'm joining class tomorrow morning I've bought my online 1st month pass to class!

I'm really looking forward to getting started, something new to get my teeth into! I get married in 9 months so no pressure or anything but seriously need a good few stone off before then :) I will not be buying a size 20 wedding dress!!!!

Looking forward to chatting to you all, Ive started a new diary called Sonia's long road to slimville find me :)

Good Luck Sweetie :) Looking forward to reading your story! X

Thank you ladies I'm super excited to get started and share stories eeeeek! Knowing I have such alot to lose is daunting so I've decided to go for a stone at a time :) & treat myself to a new top or beauty treatment!! Not good that's why I'm here ha!!

Thank you ladies I'm super excited to get started and share stories eeeeek! Knowing I have such alot to lose is daunting so I've decided to go for a stone at a time :) & treat myself to a new top or beauty treatment!! Not good that's why I'm here ha!!

Small Mini Goals is the way to go :) And we aren't dogs so we don't need to be rewarded with food, non food treats are just as fun! X

Hi all

I'm now into my third week and am not finding it a chore at all. Your wedding will definitely keep you focussed.
Good luck!

I'm now into my third week and am not finding it a chore at all. Your wedding will definitely keep you focussed.
Good luck!

Oh that's good to head!!! I've read loads about ww on this forum I just wanted a diet were I can lose but not have to cook too much with a newborn I don't have time! I was just grabbing on the go until recently but not any more I need to be a little more organised!!! Yeah I feel that once I start to see the weight shift it will keep me focused! I need to start dress shopping in a few months eeeeek so exciting but I need a good 3 stone off at least by then so I'm thinking christmas time ish before I start dress shopping :) how are you getting on 3 weeks in? ?

I agree about not always cooking for scratch, I love how WW gives you variety! I can cook from scratch, can eat takeaways, can eat processed food/ready meals, can eat complete junk, it's just up to me how I spend my pp, I like to have the choice. X

Welcome :) and good luck

I did WW after I had both my girls. In fact I started virtually after they were born lol

I think WW is great for new mums as you can have grab on the go days but also learn to eat healthy.

9 months is a great amount of time to lose a few stone and what a great motivation to have...a wedding yay! I lost 3 stone in 9 months (so a stone every 3 month which is about 1-1.5lbs a week)

I got to gold a about a year and half ago but ive decided now to get another stone off.

I always say take one day at a time, enjoy the plan and keep smiling x

Ahhh good luck chick, i'm here with a 12 week old baby and lots of baby weight to shift (and some) xx

Oh that's good to head!!! I've read loads about ww on this forum I just wanted a diet were I can lose but not have to cook too much with a newborn I don't have time! I was just grabbing on the go until recently but not any more I need to be a little more organised!!! Yeah I feel that once I start to see the weight shift it will keep me focused! I need to start dress shopping in a few months eeeeek so exciting but I need a good 3 stone off at least by then so I'm thinking christmas time ish before I start dress shopping :) how are you getting on 3 weeks in? ?

I had been battling with SW over the previous 6 months after seeing my wedding photo's. I just couldn't stick to it though cos I hate cooking. The three weeks on WW have gone so quickly and although I was apprehensive about controlling portion sizes after SW, I realised something more restrictive (and yet gives more freedom, bizarrely) was what I needed.

I buy the WW ready meals when they are on offer (currently 3 for £3 in Tesco) and I also buy the 4 packs of Birds Eye steam bags (which are microwaveable) to go with them. A decent lunch in less than 10 minutes suits me great when I am at work.

I wish I had rejoined WW six months before my own wedding! x

Welcome :) and good luck

I did WW after I had both my girls. In fact I started virtually after they were born lol

I think WW is great for new mums as you can have grab on the go days but also learn to eat healthy.

9 months is a great amount of time to lose a few stone and what a great motivation to have...a wedding yay! I lost 3 stone in 9 months (so a stone every 3 month which is about 1-1.5lbs a week)

I got to gold a about a year and half ago but ive decided now to get another stone off.

I always say take one day at a time, enjoy the plan and keep smiling x

? Hi there, thank you! Well it's probably going to be less than 9 months thinking about it as I'll need to start dress shopping in a few months, although I'm going to try and hold out till January ? hopefully will get a bargain dress then! Because the weight has come on really quick I know I'll shift the first stone or two quickly its after that I lose motivation but thankfully I have the wedding to aim for :) yeah that's good advice to take each day as it comes! I'm not dressing too much just enjoying getting my teeth into something new, I went to class this morning and joined up so I now have the app to track everything ? feeling very positive ?
X

Ahhh good luck chick, i'm here with a 12 week old baby and lots of baby weight to shift (and some) xx

We can support each other, ?I was already nearly 3 stone over weight before having Poppy so Im aiming for 6 stoke! First goal is 14 eeeek I'm setting myself small goals because 6 stone just sounds to difficult so 1-2 stone goals then i' treats myself to something not food rewards though ha!! Xx

I had been battling with SW over the previous 6 months after seeing my wedding photo's. I just couldn't stick to it though cos I hate cooking. The three weeks on WW have gone so quickly and although I was apprehensive about controlling portion sizes after SW, I realised something more restrictive (and yet gives more freedom, bizarrely) was what I needed.

I buy the WW ready meals when they are on offer (currently 3 for £3 in Tesco) and I also buy the 4 packs of Birds Eye steam bags (which are microwaveable) to go with them. A decent lunch in less than 10 minutes suits me great when I am at work.

I wish I had rejoined WW six months before my own wedding! x

Yeah that's exactly how I feel!! I've loved SW in the past and had good results but I still over ate carbs! Etc, so the meals are perfect for me! I've just been to tesco and bought 9 ha! They are also same price in Iceland & I think even cheaper in farm foods but we don't have one nearby! I've got the steamed veg its just so much easier its it and like you say a decent lunch in no time! I just know that this is going to the plan for me!

I know what you mean but at least your doing ww now :) xx

My daughter is called Poppy too! How are u finding today? X

We can support each other, ?I was already nearly 3 stone over weight before having Poppy so Im aiming for 6 stoke! First goal is 14 eeeek I'm setting myself small goals because 6 stone just sounds to difficult so 1-2 stone goals then i' treats myself to something not food rewards though ha!! Xx

Yes that would be fab!!! I aim to lose about 3stone, I know that when I get into the 10s though that is when I start to struggle x

Back