Newbie so ready and determined

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by foxeeyladyC, 26 February 2014 Social URL.

1. foxeeyladyC

foxeeyladyC Member

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi everyone.
    So made up with this forum and seeing before and after photos. Im 19 stone hoping to be 12 stone by October as I go on holiday. Ive even put a photo on my fridge when I was 11stone.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jesi

Jesi Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hiya hun welcome to the forum and the diet. I'm sure you will do great.

4. Destination 119!

Destination 119! Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st4.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.0lb
    Hey foxee, how are you getting on? Holidays are always good goals, I'm going to Venice and Portugal in May so that's my goal...where are you going? X

5. foxeeyladyC

foxeeyladyC Member

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi I'm going Egypt. But I can never get past day 3 this is about the fourth time ive tried this diet and soon as I get to day three I fail and end up eating everything I can get my hands on, absolutely gutted :(

6. Destination 119!

Destination 119! Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st4.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.0lb
    I love Egypt!! We go every year, sometimes twice if I can...we're going again in September. Where are you staying? Get out a bikini, swimsuit or outfit that you want to wear and leave it where you can see it every day or take a picture and save it as your screen saver on your phone...motivation every time you see it! :) xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.