Newbie sort of

Leahtm

icon7.gif
Newbie sort of!!!!
Hi All

I started slimming world on 19th jan, lost 10 lb in two weeks and decided to give cambridge diet a go with a friend really struggled not eating was doing well then would give in and splurge then start agin so have decided for the final time that slimming world is the way for me!

I have 2 little girls 3 and 1 and a half and since having them I have put on over 4 stone so really need to lose at least that hoping I can do it and would love somneone tp share my journey with!!

Look forward to hearing from you all and getting to know you

Love Le xx
__________________Didnt realise I'd posted in diary part!! x

Hi Leahtm!

Welcome back into the SW fold! Ive done the CD and its not easy at all. I gave up because I was seriously suffering in the loo department!!
I much prefer SW..I still get to eat!
Good luck with your journey and just think how proud your little girls will be of you as well as doing it for them, you are doing this for yourself!!!

Take care

Kerry-Ann

Hi and welcome back, good luck with your weightloss journey, you can do this!!!

hello, good luck with SW. I did Lighterlife for a while but then decided to start SW. Ive only been on it since Saturday so I am a newbie to it! lol. any good recipes or suggestions then let me know!!! good luck, i hope we both do well. xx

Thanks all for your reploes and support so far soo good anyway!1 hope your all having a nice day!! xx

Hiya
I have just started SW as well, like yourself I have two girls aged 2 and 3 and after the second I put on four and a half stone. The great thing was i lost all this last year myself by healthy eating and a lot of walking but I have ended up with 3 of it back on.
Started SW as I wanted a lifestyle change not just a short term fix. So I am so determined, good luck to you on your journey and will chat to you on the boards regularly.

lisa x

Welcome! :D

Back